At OGODENT we perform the following surgical operations:
- Simple and complicated dental extractions (wisdom teeth included total or partial)
- Gum reshaping
- Remodelling of teeth by dental implants. These are considered the best solution to replace lost teeth. Learn more at Dental Implantology (button)
- Periodontal surgery procedures see details
- Apical resection (surgical removal of dental granulomas)
From all above procedures the most common is the insertion of dental implants.
Why dental implants are important?
- They replace lost tooth root and prevent adjacent teeth migration
- Allow fixed prosthesis in situations that would have required mobile prosthesis (total edentulous patients)
- Stops the bone atrophy
- Prevent gingival retraction and bone resorption
- Essential role in aesthetic dentistry
At OGODENT we find together the best solution for your dental health.